Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The ONC Standards RFPs

I've written previously about the new ONC Standards and Interoperability Framework which embraces National Information Exchange Model principles. As a service to the communities, here are 10 of the 11 RFPs used by ONC to support this effort. I'll post the 11th as soon as it is available.











Next Month, ONC will present its Concept of Operations (ConOps) RFP coordination plan to the HIT Standards Committee. I look forward to hearing more about the coordination of all these efforts.

1 comment:

Faisal Qureshi said...

Dr. Halamka, thanks for sharing the list. Reading through these documents, it's my understanding that the above listed RFPs have all expired.

I'm not sure if it was decided at the Privacy / Securiy Workgroup on May 21st that the older RFP links would be updated?

Have you received any additional information on RFP extension deadlines?